Condo News Magazine
The Condo News is an award winning quarterly magazine jointly produced by the Grand River and Golden Horseshoe Chapter.
It is distributed throughout Southern Ontario to over 700 corporations, representing over 100,000 unit owners and over a 130 professional members. Professional members include all related industries associated with condominiums including legal, insurance, trades and property management companies.
The Condo News contains useful information to help members manage their condominiums more efficiently. Articles include the latest breaking news on recent legal decisions and issues of concern.
If you are interested in submitting an article, please contact the Condo News Editor at email@example.com
Current Issue: Vol. 1 - Summer 2019 - 2019 Conference Highlights
Available articles from this issue:
- Feature Condo - HCC #81
- Condominium Boards Beware: Owners May Resort to the Solicitors Act to Reduce Legal Bills Charged to their Common Expenses
- Security: Keeping Up With The times
- Now that the Smoke has Cleared: Cannabis in Our Condominium Comminities Eight Months after Legalization
- Did You Know July is Smart Irrigation Month?
- Building Health Check: Energy Management
- Case Law Summaries
CCI News & Events
- President’s Report
- Communications Committee Update
- 2019 Condominium Conference Highlights
- Getting to know the Golden Horseshoe Board
- Q & A
- National Leaders’ Forum Report
- Welcome New Members
- New Member Profile
- Upcoming Events
Search the Condo News Archives
Enter one or more keywords to search for using the Zoom Search Engine.
Note that '*' and '?' wildcards are supported.
2013 Volume 4
Printed Condo News back issues are also available at $5.00 each including postage. Unauthorized publication is strictly prohibited. Articles remain the property of the Golden Horseshoe Chapter and/or the contributing author.